2009年4月17日 星期五

*speechless*...

Recently,my mood was bad....
yesterday i cried at class...
i love all my frens...
thx for care for me...
but it's so sorry for worry me....><
i dunno why my tears was coming out from my eyes...
when i saw quek ><...
look like many things wan to share wif her...
but i dun dare to say to her...
juz becoz i dunwn all my frens worried about me...
at last...
i said the truth to my frenzz...
they didint said anythings...
but i noe they alls worried about me....
i felt sorry for them TT...
-------------------------------------------
wyw...
i noe u still angry me...
but i noe it's my wrong...
sorry for make u angry...
i hope i will FREN wif u again...

4 個意見:

Blogger Pinky Quek 提到...

next time, you can tell me ur problems..
maybe i can help you~^^
i will always be ur side~

2009年4月21日 凌晨3:28  
Blogger JJ 提到...

gan dong TT....like u 4ever ><

2009年4月22日 清晨7:16  
Blogger Unknown 提到...

Y u Cry Oo?
Also Call mE lA , if i can hElp
I surE wIll Help u de~

2009年6月23日 凌晨4:48  
Blogger  提到...

呵呵…
我还是找上门来了
你这个不开心的blog
可以不要写了么…

因为我要你写你新生活…
开心的生活…

always B wit eU///
^___^



less ><
oo

2009年11月15日 上午9:22  

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁